Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS)
The Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS) is an international co-investment platform for investors, startups, scaleups and high-growth businesses which are aiming to globalise by raising funds from qualified investors.
- The Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS) is an international co-investment platform for investors, startups, scaleups and high-growth businesses which are aiming to globalise by raising funds from qualified investors.
- The GFRS aims to create a high-quality portfolio with some of the world’s most promising startups and scaleups and, at the same time, create opportunities for co-investment and follow-on investments. The GFRS also connects top startups with the best angel investors, making it possible for the startups to benefit not only from the investment but also from the know-how, mentorship and networks of qualified investors.
- The GFRS is designed to capitalise on the worldwide growth in entrepreneurial activity and venture financing for startups and scaleups and to benefit from WBAF’s extensive network of global investors. Among these are angel investors, private equity funds, co-investment platforms, wealth management institutions, family offices, VCs, and acceleration centres.
- GFRS provides a unique opportunity to 100 selected startups and scaleups to pitch their businesses at World Congress of Angel Investors WBAF 2022 on 25 – 26 October 2022 in Antalya, Turkey. [It is important to note that the WBAF Angel Investment Fund is only one of many investors and investing institutions that will be present at GFRS 2022.]
- The mission is to showcase the world’s top startups and scaleups, which, typically, are funded companies in the process of raising €50K – €3M, with the aim of globalising.
- The 2022 Global Fundraising Stage is supported by the WBAF Angel Investment Fund, which aims to invest in the top startups of GFRS 2022.
Part A: The Global Fundraising Stage (GFRS) empowered by the WBAF Angel Investment Fund
Part B: The WBAF Angel Investment Fund
Part C: The GFRS 2022 Package for Startups
Part D: Applying for and booking GFRS 2022
Part E: Stages & Timeline for GFRS 2022 and the WBAF Angel Investment Fund